Monday • Bear Creek Village Borough Council, Bear Creek Association Club House, White Haven Road, 7 p.m.
• White Haven Borough Council, borough building, 312 Main St., 7 p.m.
• Forty Fort Borough Council, municipal building, 1271 Wyoming Ave., 6 p.m.
• Luzerne County Prison Board special meeting, commissioners’ room in the Luzerne County Courthouse, Wilkes-Barre, 1 p.m.
Tuesday • Kingston Township supervisors’ special meeting, in township building, to discuss ordinance to regulate solid fuel furnaces, 7 p.m.
• Wilkes-Barre Vocational-Technical School Board, 350 Jumper Road, Plains, 5:30 p.m.
• Wilkes-Barre City Council work Session, fourth floor of City Hall, 40 E. Market St., 6 p.m.
• Conyngham Borough Council, municipal building, 215 Main St., 7:30 p.m.
• Courtdale Borough Council, borough building, 5 Blackman St., 7 p.m.
• Nuangola Borough Council, Borough Building, 5150 Nuangola Road, 6:30 p.m. work session, followed by regular meeting.
• Luzerne County Transportation Authority, 315 Northampton St., Kingston, at 3:30 p.m. work session, regular meeting at 4 p.m.
Wednesday • Hazleton City Council, City Hall, Church Street, 7:30 p.m.
• Luzerne Intermediate Unit, administration building, Tioga Avenue, Kingston, 6:30 p.m.
Thursday • Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport board meeting at 10:30 a.m. in airport conference room.
• PennDOT Interchange/Access Road presentation for airport exit 178, 4-5 p.m. for public officials; public meeting 6-8 p.m. in airport conference room.
• Buck Township supervisors, municipal building, 114 Buck Blvd., 7 p.m.
• Wilkes-Barre City Council, City Hall, Market Street, 6 p.m.
• Wilkes-Barre Traffic Committee session, fourth floor of City Hall, 40 E. Market St., 11 a.m.
• Wilkes-Barre Township Zoning Hearing Board, township building, 7 p.m.
• Nanticoke Zoning Hearing Board, City Hall, 15 E. Ridge St., 7:30 p.m.
• Shickshinny Borough Council, work session in Municipal Building, 35 West Union St., 6 p.m.
• Northwest Area School Board, high school library, 7 p.m.
Friday • Pittston Township supervisors holding public hearing on tax incremental financing for Grandview Drive Tax Increment business, township building, 10 a.m.